I'm super pumped about the first episode of the Bold Future podcast. My guest is Dave Gray, the President and CEO of Daxko. Our conversation revolves around company culture; how to create it and how to keep it. These lessons apply to teams and companies of all varieties and sizes.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- What company culture is and isn't
- Why language matters and how to use it to empower your team
- How to measure company engagement and why painful feedback is crucial
- Why communication must be proactive and be redundant (7 times, 3 mediums)
- How to use company culture as a long term, sustainable, competitive advantage
Links to books mentioned in this episode: