Jones Valley Teaching Farm is on a mission to empower children to be the next generation of critical thinkers and change agents in their communities. They do this by connecting standards-based education to real-world food issues and partnering with schools to provide innovative hands on programs for students. At the helm is Executive Director, Grant Brigham. His entrepreneurial mindset and deep concern for people are truly inspiring.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- How to use transparency and vulnerability as a tool for building trust
- The importance of making unpopular decisions when they're the right decisions
- What to do when you lose sight of your core mission
- Why you should be yourself and only yourself
- How to empower your team to accomplish big goals
Links to books mentioned in this episode: